Tuesday, August 5, 2014

In my class

Hi everyone! Today I'm going to talk about "Experience" and "Learn" in class.
First of all, when I began to class I'm nervous, because I didn't know about english and how to speak. Then I made new friend who are chinese. They are very kind and funny. I love this guys!!!! Actually, important for me to speak with other country people. It was so fun and improved my english skill. In class, I spoken japanese sometimes. I regret that now. So, when next class is start I'll control myself, and forcus on class more than before. Sometimes, we went to out in my class. In my favorite memory in class is B.B.Q. It was very very fantastic!!!! So fun!!!!! I'm really enjoy it. Probably, I'll never forget this memory. Food was derisious, recration was fun, sing song was butiful. Seriousrlly, I wanna appreciate for My teacher, My friends. I had special time, I spend important time. Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello, Yuito! How are you doing?? This story makes me happy!! I was really happy because I could study in this class! I love this class,too:) I think that Michael is a very good teacher. He is so funny and kind!! BBQ was very fun!!! I want to do again with my classmates and my teacher;) Thanks a lot,Yuito!!

    ReplyDelete