Sunday, July 27, 2014

Values

Hi! guys! I am going to  talk about my values.


1. Family unity

2. An exciting life

3. developing yourself to the fullest

4. keeping harmony and balance in my life

5. freedom

6.Economic Stability

7. world peace

8. Stable and solid relationships

9. A comfortable life

10. Wisdom


It is lank about my opinion to value. I think family is important. It makes me all of things in my life. So I have to do important and make good relationship. and I think important that people around me. So I should take care for people who are my friends. I want to be fun about my life. So it is necessary for my life.








2 comments:

  1. Hi Yuito. How are you? I agree your opinion. I think family is very important for our. Parents give us life, I believe you very love your family. What do you think is the exciting life? Is that a surprise every day. I think world peace is very important, because is if have war, we won't have anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Yuito;) How are you doing?? I agree with your opinion. Family is very important for me.I love my family because they are very kind<3 Do you have brothers or sisters?? I have a older brother and a older sister! My family is going to go here on September! I can't wait!!!! I want to know some good restaurant, so if you know, please tell me;)

    ReplyDelete