Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Gods Most Be Crazy

HI my friends!!! I'm going talk about "THE GODS MUST BE CRAZY". Oneday, An empty coke bottle drops from the sky in front of african people's family. It caused many trouble. Then one of the man are try to send back to gods the empty coke. But terrorists appered. Then also happened many trouble again.
  When I saw this movie, I couldn't understand everything. But it was so funny and exsaiting. Because the main stage is different to my living city. there are very nature. there are only tree, animals, and few people. They are usualy hunt animals to suvaive. Probubly, I cant live there.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Yuito! How are you doing??
    Really? You want to live there??Lol That sounds good!! I think that you can survive there. I agree with your opinions. This movie is very funny and crazy! It makes us happy. If someone ask me about movie, I will recommend this movie. Do you know that this movie has two stories! I want to watch another one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Yuito. I love this movie too because I argee you said it was so funny and exaiting because the main stage is different to my living city. And this movie is very old faison it was took to in 1980s.

    ReplyDelete