Friday, July 25, 2014

Made in Jamaica

Hi guys!!!! Today I'm going to talk about my favorite country Jamaica!!!!!! Serise 2!!
Today, let me introduce to you "Patwa". It is jamaican dialect. It is similar to English but lil bit different.Ok! Please lean about jamaica!

1. Yah Man .................. Jamaican people usually use as hello. It is very popular. Must peopole use it.

2. Big Up...................... Wellcome, nice to meet you, congraturation and thank you. Also it is popular too.
3. Babylon.................... It is symbol of power, evil, crime or that place. They are often use for police or garvaments.
4. Irie............................ It means I'm fine, I'm grad, and peace.

5. Blessed..................... See you.

6. Beef.......................... Argument.

7. Bellyas...................... They use for people who like eating.

8. Blazing...................... It is mean Let's barning. They usually use in club.

9. hand ina diair............ Put your hands up.Maybe It is reduced form.

10. Wha a gwaan.......... It means "How are you doping?"

There are more langueage but TODAY only that.To be continued.
If you want to know that pronunciation let me ask!!!!!! I'm gonna tell you.
Blessed!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Yuito! Your blog is so funny! Thank you for teaching,I can learn Jamaican dialect. I 'll tell you about it when I see you. By the way, how long are you going to stay there? What are you going to do there? I want to go there~ I'm looking forward to getting Jamaicans souvenir from you!lol Have fun~!

    ReplyDelete