Sunday, June 22, 2014

Today I write about pet peeves. For example.

1. It drives me crazy when there are incect in my room.

2. It drives me crazy when people dosen't come on time.

3. It bugs me when I watched nightmare.

4. It bugs me when I got bitten by dog.

5. It bugs me when people says complain.

6. It drivers me crazy when there are dangerous drivers.

7. It drivers me crazy when I can't understand anything.

8. It drivers me crazy when weather is rain.

9. It bugs me when my mother says save money.

10. It bugs me when my mother says you have to do homework.

I usually not quite annoying. But that are exceptional.
Thank you for reading.


5 comments:

  1. I agree number 1 because I don't like insect but when I was a child, I can touch it I don't know why. Can you tell me your hate things?(anything is OK)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree your thinking! I really think so about 7th pet peeve because I cannot use English very well. However, I don't like rainy day sometimes. I like sound of rain but if I have plan go somewhere, it make me bad. X( Maybe you are very activity person because you don't like rainy day, but I think jazz that you love it and rain's sound very much! I like these sounds because I’m listening to it sometimes during study. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Number 9 is so funny!You are richman!

    ReplyDelete