Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Favorite Celebration

ファイル:Koinobori-pr-420w-2.jpgHi! Today I'll talk about my favorite celebration. It is "KODOMONOHI" in japanese. English is "Children's day". It is May 5th. This day is celebrate for children.  It is important day in japan. When I was child I had very big "KOINOBORI". Like a fish and they are looks colorful. Probably it is 3meters. When I was child I looked forward to watching this every year. Sometimes we get the money to parents. So very nice day for children.

4 comments:

  1. Can we get some money sometimes? Really? Do you have the experience? I have never got it! Nobody get some money on “KODOMO NO HI” but I remember some people who just have rich family get it. Also, my surrounding people didn’t display “KOINOBORI.” The day is just a holiday for me. You are lucky boy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it too.
    I think every boys like this day.What do you think about it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Yuito!! How are you? Your favorite celebration is good! i also like it, because I can eat cake, snacks then, right? Then my grandmother's house decorate these KOINOBORI! These are very big and beautiful!! If I came to have a child,, I want to celebrate like this!! Thank you for sharing your favorite celebration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Yuito. I have two brothers, so my family also decolate "Koinobori" and "Kabuto". In my house, I ate cake after dinner. Most of girls celeblate both "Hinamatsuri" and "Kodomonohi" ,so I felt lucky when I was a child.

    ReplyDelete