Monday, July 21, 2014

My regret

      Hi! Today I'm going to talk about my regret. Please read.
About 8 month ago, I began a practice to participate in a HRS. HRS is Hotel and Resutaurant Service competition in japan. It was big competition, so I wanted to participate it. First, there was preliminary in shcool. It was orenge cuting. So I practice hard everyday, and I cut it everyday. I cut orenges about 200 during practice. So I had confidence in myself. Second, I passed it, and I got a chance to do performance. Then I wanted to won the competition, I wanted to be No.1 in japan. However, I couldn't won. Then I felt regret. It was most regrettable things whole my life. I should have practiced more. Now I want to charenge again if I have opportunity. I'll get my chance.




2 comments:

  1. Hi Yuito! I have seen to your orange cutting! It was so amazing!!
    You can do performance in the contest again, I hope you will win!!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Yuito. Befor you was very handsome but not now anymore!!!! OMG, you are chaneg so many! lololololololo! Just kidding, you are still very hand some right now! And I think you are hard working man!

    ReplyDelete